- Lounge - Open plan to kitchen with feature stone fireplace incorporating log burning stove, double height to ceiling with exposed beams, comfortable leather sofas (including a double sofa bed) and feature lighting.
- Kitchen - Overlooking the front garden through double French windows and fully equipped with electric oven and gas hob, microwave and large farmhouse table which seats up to 8 people.
- Utility Room - Adjacent to the kitchen, containing a washing machine and fridge/freezer.
- Walk-in Shower Room / WC - Provides excellent shower facilities and is fully tiled apart from one wall which has been left in the original stone, creating a certain rustic charm.
- Second Lounge / Third Bedroom - This room has a log burning stove set in the original stone fireplace and is double height, showing off the original beams and letting natural light flood into the room through double doors and dormer window. There is a double sofa bed which can be left opened out - the room can be then be used as a third bedroom.
- Main Bedroom - on mezzanine level overlooking the double-height lounge, with beams and log burning stove. A dormer window provides views of the garden and a velux window means that you can view the stars whilst relaxing in the free-standing bath. There is also an en-suite with wc/wash-hand basin and a walk-in wardrobe providing plenty of storage space. The mezzanine is accessed via an open plan staircase from the lounge.
- Second Bedroom - is accessed via a separate open plan staircase from the kitchen, but can also be accessed via a ‘secret door’ from the main bedroom. The pine bed and wardrobe blend well with the feature stone wall and views of the valley can be seen from the dormer window.
- Third Bedroom - As mentioned the second lounge can be easily turned into a third bedroom, with double sofa bed and wardrobe facilities, it has easy access to the downstairs shower room/wc.
- Child/Baby Facilities - We do have a single foldaway bed, travel cot, high chair and stair gates at the property which can be made available on request.
- Gravelled private drive to the front of the property with tubs containing small conifers and lavender bushes. Ample parking space.
- Separate eating area to the front of the property with easy access from the kitchen, featuring a large square wooden picnic table, seating 8, with a parasol for shade.
- Alternative semi-secluded eating area with large round wooden picnic table and parasol, together with BBQ, situated in a landscaped area near the old bread oven.
- Within the extensive grounds a picnic area has been created down by the stream, including a large wooden picnic lodge accessed by wooden plank bridges crossing over the stream. During the spring and summer over 15 species of butterflies and moths have been observed along the various paths within the grounds. A pirate's den has been built on a small 'island' in the stream and is accessed via a wooden bridge - children will love playing by the stream.
- To the rear of the property is a picnic table and summerhouse with cane furniture and sun loungers for the use of our guests. There is also a children's play area with swings, slide, trampoline, sand pit and play house.
- Our bicycles are left at the property and we are happy for our guests to use these. Please note that these have only been checked and maintained by ourselves and not by a professional, therefore please take care and use at your own risk.